Monday, February 2, 2009

Make New Friends, But Keep The Old

I am about a week behind on all this, but I guess better late than never. My friend Sheree was here last week. She was here visiting from Connecticut. We planned a get togther for those of us who are still here. Our numbers were few this time, but we had a very good visit. It was myself, Heather and Gil, Dave and Robyn, and of course, Sheree. By the time you add all of our kids it is quite a crowd. It is amazing to me that we average all getting together every couple of years, but when we do how much we still enjoy being together. I couldn't have ask for better friends to help me through the wonderful and terrible years of high school. Jamie, Nicole, Kristin, Heather these pictures are for you. Some of our cute kids and Gil Dave, Sheree, and Gil (Sorry about the eating picture, Sheree, it was the only one I had, but you look great!) I have the best friends!

8 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh, thank you for posting those pics! Yay for Sheree that she was able to go home for a visit and yay that you guys were all able to get together. :)
I have the best friends! =D

Anonymous said...

Thanks Spring!! These are great pictures. I wish I could have been there. Look at all of those big kids!! xoxoxo

Kristin said...

Yeaaaaa!!!!!!! That is so stinkin' cool, Spring! I really will make it a point to get together with you guys someday!!! The blondie in the blue and brown shirt (who is that?) looks just like Ethan. He even has the same shirt! So in a way we were there. . . .
Thanks for posting pics!

Spring said...

Kristin,
That little guy is Heather's Brenner. Let us know when you come down for a visit. We would love to get together with you.

Spring said...

January,
I saw you left a comment. One minute it was there and the next it was gone before I could publish it. I didn't even get to read it. Please try again. Hope you are doing well. Your girls are adorable.

Pulcheria said...

Welcome to the blogging world, I'm happy to hear that you are doing so well and excited to be able to keep in touch better! (Here's hoping the comment works this time!)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting! I am sorry I couldn't be there...I had already made plans with the family for the same time. I think its great that we are getting so "old" but we still enjoy each other's company...LOL.

Kristin said...

Oh, and by the way.
I have the best friends!