Thursday, February 26, 2009
Baby Shower
Last Saturday my friends had a baby shower for me. It was at Layla's house. I was overwhelmed with how many people came. We received so many cute things for Devin. I normally do not have my picture taken very much while I am pregnant, but we did get a few pictures. Being 5 weeks away from delivery I certainly do not feel like I am looking my best. So I can't believe I am posting these. I am doing it for you, Jamie, since you made a request for a picture of my tummy.
Allison, aren't you glad you were sitting next to me so you could be in all the pictues? This is a nice picture of a cheesy smile and my eyes shut, but it is the only picture that my stomach is not covered.
Thank you to everyone who came to the shower. And thank you Layla, Allison, Gina, Kim, and Pam for all your work and yummy treats.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, how fun! I so wish I could have come. I just realized I have never been to any of your baby showers. I was on my mission when Riley was born. Thank you so much for posting the belly pics. :) You know, I was thinking, I could just whip out my wedding video. I think you were pregnant with Mariah then.
Andy, Abric, and I are coming out for a quick weekend trip in April. I hope I get to see you and meet little Devin!
Post a Comment