Monday, February 9, 2009
Thank you, family and friends!
This will probably never happen again to do two postings in one day, but I had a lot to say today. My birthday was on Friday. I just wanted to thank all of you who remembered me. I got many cards, calls, and presents from so many of you.
Thank you, Justin and girls, for making my day so special. They got up and made me pancake puffs for breakfast and the girls got ready all by themselves. Justin ask me what I wanted to do for the day. I had one request. I wanted to go to The Cheesecake Factory for dinner. We had eaten at the one in Honolulu when we were there and I loved it. But we had not tried the one here yet. So we went. It was a Friday night and we got there at 4:30 and still had a 20 minute wait. The food was delicious and we got 3 different slices of cheesecake to try. It was by perfect dinner. (Jamie, do they have The Cheesecake Factory close to where you live? If not we need to go next time you come.) We also went and saw a movie with the kids. It was a great day.
Thank you everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, YUM! That sounds like such a fun date. I've never eaten at the Cheesecake Factory, but I have heard so much about it. I'll have to see if there is one here.
What movie did you guys end up seeing?
Happy birthday, Spring!
Post a Comment