Thursday, January 29, 2009

May the Force be with you!!

Emily had a Star Wars themed party for her birthday. The force was strong with the little padawans. Although I think a few of them were leaning toward the dark side (Dominic, Nic, Emily, and TJ). The padawans participated in pod racing (with only one crash), saving Princess Leia, entering a meteor shower, and light saber training.

5 comments:

The Griffin Crew said...

Cute what a great idea!! It looks like a lot of fun!! happy Birthday Emily!!

Jamie said...

That looks like it was quite the party. You are so creative and such a fun mom. :)
Miss you, my little chickapan!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is so cute to look at Spring, I love the background. How did you make that collage of pictures, that is awesome! Sounds like you guys had a fun party.

Spring said...

Heather,
I used picasa to do the collage. You can download it for free thru google. It was my first attempt. I am trying to figure out how to make it a little better. Good luck.

Layla said...

Nic still won't let me get rid of his pod racer. AND Kaden says to me yesterday.... "do you think Spring would help me make a pod racer too?" I said- "kiddo... I think we could make one ourselves."