Friday, February 13, 2009

A Pretty Good Excuse

On Wednesday night I was getting the girls ready for bed. I kept calling Mariah to come out of Riley's room and go to her bedroom. They both kept saying that she couldn't. I wasn't really paying attention to what was going on except that I wasn't seeing them obey. After I had called them 3 or 4 times it finally clicked in my mind that maybe I better go see what was going on. Somehow, Riley's braces got caught on the sleeve of Mariah's pajamas. They were stuck! Luckily, they thought it was hilarious and no one was upset by the situation. I took one look and started laughing. Then I got the camera out. It was a couple minutes before I even got them separated. Needless to say they didn't get in trouble for not listening the first time.

4 comments:

The Griffin Crew said...

That is so funny!!! The random things that happens to kids!

Sheree said...

This is hilarious. I would venture to guess that poor Riley has inherited your tendency for mishaps. :)

Kristin said...

She is definitely your daughter. So funny!

Layla said...

I think it's hilarious how we will run for the camera first- then help the children. I'm the worst at that... but I always find I'm not as angry with them by time I get the perfect shot!

How did she get caught?