Monday, February 9, 2009

Family dinner

Every month Justin's family has a family dinner. We all take turns hosting. It was our turn for February. We had a good time. Thanks to everyone for coming and bringing all the yummy food. Thank you, Justin, for taking charge of dinner and fixing a delicious dutch oven dinner. I know it was a lot of work for you, but so easy for me especially since you even did all the clean up. Here are some pictures of our evening.

3 comments:

Daryl and Ashley said...

Should I be sad that I was sent an email to know about your blog! I found you on Chantell's! You thought you could hide from me didn't you! If you want and invite to mine email me at ashley_larsen2@hotmail.com

Jamie said...

That looks like a fun dinner-quite a houseful, but that is what makes them so great, right?
I have been scanning the pictures for your belly and I can't see it anywhere. You have to post some, k?
Also, I hope you had a super-amazing birthday on Friday! I was thinking about you all day, but your bday card didn't go out until this mornings mail. love ya!

The Griffin Crew said...

What a fun idea and a great way to see family each month!! I am so glad that you got to go to the cheesecake factory! It is sooooo good!!