Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Feet!

For Christmas Missy gave me a gift certificate to have a pedicure done. She said to wait until I could reach my feet anymore and I wanted them to look nice for the big delivery day. I had never had a pedicure before. I took Mariah with me and we went yesterday. It was fun. The place we went to was very nice. It was fun to be pampered and our toes look very cute. It was fun to go with Mariah. I don't have any sisters so it is great to have daughters to go do girly things with. Thanks Missy for the gift certificate. It was a great gift idea.

5 comments:

Kristin said...

I, too, got a pedicure shortly before Kate was born. It was well worth it! I enjoyed having cute toes while I was in the hospital.
I'm thinking of you as you prepare for that baby to be born. And how cool that you spent special time with one of your daughters. :)

Anonymous said...

What a great idea!! I filed mine and painted my toenails the night before Tayah came. Glad I did. I would have been so embarassed.

The Griffin Crew said...

That sounds so fun those are some good lookn toes!!

Britney said...

way cute! I had my first pedicure when I was pregnant with Brynn. Something I could very easily get used too!

How much longer till baby boy Martin?

Melissa said...

Hair looks great! Sorry to hear you were sick. The room is awesome. Sexy toes!