Emily's room is now done. The room has actually been finished for over a week but I was still finishing the quilt. It turned out so cute. Justin's dad came over and painted the ladybugs on the wall. He has painted all of the kid's rooms in our house. It looks great. We love that he do that for them. Here is Emily showing off her room.
I totally didn't know you had a blog! I'm so excited and can't wait to get a second to read all your old posts. What a darling room! Love the painted ladybugs, your lucky to have such a great artist in the family!
You'll have to send me your email and I'll send you an invite to mine. brit.barker@gmail.com
7 comments:
So very, very cute!! Does it bug her? :)
LOVE the quilt. You are really making me look like a slacker. Aw well.... what's new?
Her room looks way cute, nice job!
I totally didn't know you had a blog! I'm so excited and can't wait to get a second to read all your old posts. What a darling room! Love the painted ladybugs, your lucky to have such a great artist in the family!
You'll have to send me your email and I'll send you an invite to mine.
brit.barker@gmail.com
What a cute room. Love the ladybugs and the quilt is a great touch!
Love it!
Finally found your blog, you guys did an awesome job on her room!! I love it!! :)
Post a Comment