Birthdays are a good time for reflection. I was looking at some of Emily's pictures. She is so darn photogenic and I had such a good time looking at all the cute thing she has done through the years. Here are some of my favorites.
Happy Birthday Emmy! I sure love you! I got misty-eyed when looking at the slideshow of pictures!I remember her being so little when you guys first moved here....where does the time go????
7 comments:
Happy Birthday, Emily! I can't believe you were pg with her at our wedding and now she is already in 1st grade!!! My how time flies!!!!
Too Cute! Happy Birthday, Emily.
That's so fun, she looks so much like her sisters. Happy Birthday Emily!
She is so cute!!
Love her! Happy Birthday Emily!!!
Wow! What cute pictures!
Happy Birthday Emmy! I sure love you! I got misty-eyed when looking at the slideshow of pictures!I remember her being so little when you guys first moved here....where does the time go????
-Allison
Post a Comment