Sunday, August 16, 2009

Finally

We have had the hardest time getting a good picture of Devin smiling. Whenever he smiles his whole body moves. He just gets so excited. But it is hard to take a good picture that is not blurry. This week I finally got a few adorable (I am not biased) pictures of him. I can barely believe that he is now 4 months old.

6 comments:

The Griffin Crew said...

Oh he is so cute that smile is priceless!

Jamie said...

Spring, he is so adorable and I think his smile looks just like you. :) Love the superman shirt!!!!
(Is that the one you bought at Old Navy?)

Pulcheria said...

He is so cute and I can totally see you in his smile! These pictures seem worth the wait!

Erin said...

What a cutie! I love these pictures!

Melissa said...

Okay, that is one cute baby!

Anonymous said...

Oh Spring! His smile is contagious, he is so adorable! And I agree with January & Jamie he looks just like you =)