Wednesday, July 15, 2009

We Shaved the Baby's Head!

I think the title pretty much says it all. I just have to say if you look at pictures of Devin when he was first born he had so much hair. His head has been growing and his hair thinning. It kept getting more sparse on top and you could see a distinct line where he was losing hair. People were starting to make comments and we decided it was time to take action. Luckily he is a boy and we can cut his hair without feeling bad about it. This is before. He actually really liked it. He didn't cry at all and he smiled a lot while we were doing his hair. Now Justin and Devin have matching haircuts.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is sooo cute! he's so chubby and rolly polly. I can't get tayah to chunk up. she is so skinny. She eats like crazy too. Dang! Chubby babies are the best!

Jamie said...

Awe, twinners! So cute! Justin looks like the proud daddy. :)
I love the buzz cut. That is what the boys usually get. I just put them in a headlock and bzzzzzzz!
He seems like such a sweet, good-natured baby!

The Griffin Crew said...

He is so cute!! I love his new buzz cute he is so handsome!! I can tell Justin is proud to have a little boy and can have the same hair cuts as him!!

Layla said...

What a stud!!

Melissa said...

What a cutie and the baby is cute too. :)