
One of my best friends, Jamie, is here visiting from Pennsylvania. We decided that when she came we wanted to do a girls night out and do dinner and spend the night away without the kids. Kristin came down from Pocatello to join us. We went to dinner and spent the night in Park City. Gil had arranged getting us a condo where he has been working. Heather Brooks Garcia just joined us for dinner. She had been out of town the week previously and could not take any more time off of work. We had such a great time. Kristin brought some scrapbooks and we looked at old pictures from high school. She had pictures of many of our sleepovers and our trip to Yellowstone. We had many laughs and stayed up until almost 4:30 in the morning. The comment was made several times what good friends we have all been that even after more than 15 years we can still together and feel totally comfortable with each other. I was very blessed to have such wonderful friends in high school. There was a group of about 15 of us that we very close and I have so many wonderful memories of our times together. And through the years we have continued to stay in touch and I still consider them all some of my best friends. Sheree, Nicole, January we did miss you all. We talked about doing a girls weekend and meet somewhere in the middle to all get together. I know we have talked about doing it before but I think people are ready to actually make some plans. Heather is expecting baby number 5 in January so we were thinking some time after next year.

I have the best friends!
3 comments:
You're the first to post!
We had so much fun. I keep laughing about all our experiences and stories.
I'm so glad we did this.
Happy fourth!
Kristin
It sounds like a blast! Sorry I missed it. But I'm glad you all got the chance to get together and have so much fun!
Spring, that was SO much fun! I'm so glad we were able to all get together. The time seemed to fly. Thank you so much for not minding that Abric came along. (I personally think he liked all the girl-attention.) I'm just sorry that we weren't able to spend more time together.
And, just so you know, I have the best friends!
Post a Comment