Monday, June 1, 2009
Two Months Old
Devin is now two months. The time has just flown by.
Here are the top 10 things we have learned about him.
1. He likes to be held when he is falling asleep.
2. He hates his swing.
3. He likes his little fuzzy (a blanket that is crocheted)
4. He is a pain in the butt (this was Mariah's suggestion)
5. He is really cute (also Mariah's)
6. He likes to suck on Justin's thumb and only Justin's thumb
7. He takes good naps in his carseat (4-5 hours)
8. He likes to have his head rubbed
9. He loves taking baths
10. He does things when HE wants to, he has his own time schedule
We sure love the little guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What a handsome little guy! I never get to see him with his eyes open!!!
Ahh. He looks like both of you. Like Justin in the first picture, and like you smiling in the second.
Oh, I can't wait to see him! He looks like one of your kids. :)
(I love Mariah's suggestions. She definitely is her own person)
I can't wait to see you! Girls' night, here I come!
I am sure that he is not spoiled... having three older sisters! He's got it made!
He is so cute Spring! He's getting too big!
He is so cute! I love all the pictures and I can't wait to someday meet him in real life! We miss you guys so much. Squeeze those girls for me.
Post a Comment