Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Meeting Uncle Jeramy

Justin's brother Jeramy and his family moved to Texas around the end of last year. We really miss them. Justin and Jeramy are pretty close and we really enjoy spending time with them. Our girls really miss Erin, Scout, and Eden. Jeramy was here for a quick visit last week and he got to meet Devin for the first time. We really miss you, guys!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

How fun! Ok, so I have a confession to make: I used to have a crush on Jeramy when we were in 3rd grade because he could burp on command. I guess that is what happens when you grow up with all brothers. :)

Spring said...

It must run in the family because Mariah and Emily can also burp on command.

eRin said...

Oh, two cute boys! I am so jealous that Jeramy got to meet Devin before me. Me and the girls need to make a trip out that way sometime soon.
Miss you!