Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Welcome Home Devin!!

This is justin posting this blog post and not spring and if anyone knows me they know I am all about functionality without the fluff. I will let spring post all the details of how devin arrived at a future date and time. I just wanted to get the pics up for all to see. Spring and Devin both did amazing and are doing well. Devin weighed in at 6lbs 12 ounces and 20 inches long. He was born at 3:38 pm on Monday March 30th. He did seem to enjoy the car ride home. Mariah was a little jealous that he had a comfy bed to ride home in. She thought that sounded like a good idea.

14 comments:

Britney said...

Sooooo, that's what a little Martin boy looks like!?! Congratulations!!! He's a cutie, and he looks so boyish...if that makes sense? :) Everyone looks so happy, and the girls must be in heaven. Spring you also look wonderful, what a great picture of you and your son! I'd love to stop by and take a peek, but I'll give you a few weeks or so! Congrats again and enjoy all that newborn sweetness...its goes by way too fast! Loves.

sheree said...

Hurray!
You all look so happy, and Spring, you look great in the picture.
Such a tiny baby. Wish I could come meet him.
Justin, thanks for stepping up and posting.
Big Love!

Layla said...

Spring, Justin, and girls...
We are so happy for you. We love your growing family so much and realize how blessed we are to have you as neighbors. Please remember that when your arms are tired of holding him (like that's gonna happen Ü) we're waiting for a turn.

Emu Monkey said...

Congratulations! He is adorable!

Jamie said...

He is just adorable! I love his shirt "I was born yesterday". haha. I laughed out loud when I read that Mariah was jealous that he had a soft bed to ride home in because wouldn't she only sleep in her carseat when she was a baby?
I can't wait to meet him!
Love you guys!

Kristin said...

Spring and Family,
Wow! What a beautiful, beautiful baby! I am so excited for you, and Spring, you look absolutely awesome! Can't wait to hear the details! Congratulations! My prayers are with you as you welcome Devin and adjust. Happy sleeping! :)
Love, Kristin

Emily said...

He's beautiful! Congrats and I'm so happy that he's finally here for ya. I can't wait to meet him!

The Griffin Crew said...

Spring he is soooo handsome!! What a darling baby!! I am so glad that you made it to the hospital I was worried about you!!

Pulcheria said...

Hooray! He is absolutely adorable. Congratulations!

Melissa said...

Oh my, he is very super dupery cute! Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby! congratulations!!! I bet your girls are eating him up and I bet you are so glad its over.

Jana said...

Wow, what a little heartbreaker already!!! Congratulations!! So happy for your family and especially for Justin, not quite as outnumbered right? He is so stinkin' cute!!! :)

Daryl and Ashley said...

He is adorable and I can't get enough of the hair! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Spring, I have never seen a mom that just given birth look more beautiful in her hospital pictures! Congratulations to your whole family and I'm so glad to hear you're doing ok. I know how scary it can be when you think you're not going to have time to get the epidural so I'm glad everything worked out. Welcome to Earth, baby Devin! You belong to a wonderful family.