Thursday, April 30, 2009
One Month Old Today
This month seems like it has gone by high speed and slow motion all at the same time. Does that make any sense? I can't believe it has been a month already since Devin was born. Where has the month gone? But at the same time it seems like things have been this way forever now. It could be all the sleepless nights just make it all seem like one continous day. Things have been going really good. Devin is a good baby. He only cries when something is wrong. Once it is fixed he is content again. It has been a lot of fun to have a baby in the house again. I love to hold him. He is by far the snuggliest baby we have had. He loves to be held. This is his favorite position right here. He loves to lay on mine or Justin's chest and sleep.
This is from my view point. I could hold him all day.
I couldn't resist putting this one in. This is right after he had his hair washed. He has some natural curl to his hair. It dries all soft and fluffy. He is just starting to smile. It is hard to get him to do it. I can't believe I actually got a picture of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I know just what you mean about the days blurring and time seeming to go different speeds. Both of my girls liked to sleep on my chest too and I loved to hold them and just stare at them. What a precious time!
I love all those curls!
Love his smile face he is just a handsome little boy!!
In that last picture I think he looks like Mariah, such a cutie!
Holy cow, I have missed a lot of updates. He is so cute! We are excited for T-ball too.
Oh he is just gorgeous!
Post a Comment