Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thanks for your comments!

I was really surprised by the response of all our wonderful friends. So many of you had checked out our blog within hours of my email. I love reading other people's blogs and feeling like I keep in touch with you in a small way. I got many emails, especially from my wonderful high school friends saying they tried to leave a comment and were unable to do so. I think I have fixed the problem. So try again. I would love to hear from you all.

14 comments:

Kristin said...

Great! Can't wait to see if this works. I'm so glad we can stay in touch.

Layla said...

Finally! Yay Spring!!

We love your family and are so excited to be able to cyberspy on you now as well. he he.

You're the best!

The Griffin Crew said...

spring I love your blog your girls are darling!!! I am so glad you are part of the blog world!!

Anonymous said...

This looks awesome Spring and Justin (and Layla too!) Happy late Birthday Emily, you're such a sweetie pie I love you to pieces. I love how Devin is already standing in your family picture at the bottom...he's way ahead in his large motor skills!!

I look forward to more posts!!

-Allison

Jamie said...

YAY! so happy to see your blog!

Annie said...

I found you off of Layla's!!! Yahoo for your blog! It's so much fun! You can check out mine if you would like... Annie.

Anonymous said...

You are a technical genius

Anonymous said...

I tried commenting on your prior post but it didn't work...hopefully this time will! I was going to say I guess it must be a 6 year old girl thing to sing a lot because Olivia is the same way! I can't believe how fast they grow up. I am so happy you started your blog Spring. :)

Melissa said...

Just trying again.

Anonymous said...

Spring,
How fun that you have a blog. Its so fun! I found you through Layla.
My blog is private but if you send me your email I can invite you and you can check ours out!!!

braeggermama@gmail.com
Alyssa

Anonymous said...

Spring,
How fun that you have a blog. Its so fun! I found you through Layla.
My blog is private but if you send me your email I can invite you and you can check ours out!!!

braeggermama@gmail.com
Alyssa

Anonymous said...

Spring,
How fun that you have a blog. Its so fun! I found you through Layla.
My blog is private but if you send me your email I can invite you and you can check ours out!!!

braeggermama@gmail.com
Alyssa

Jamie said...

Hey Spring! I'm so excited you're blogging! this is Jamie Hendricks by the way! I linked from Layla!

Emily was the cutest little baby! You have the cutest family.

I have a blog too, but I'm private. Email me at jj22loos@yahoo.com and I'll invite you, if you want to.

Pulcheria said...

Welcome to the blogging world! So glad to have some way to keep in touch!