Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Riley's Harry Potter Birthday Party

Well, Riley turned 14 in March. For those who know her it should be no surprise that she had a Harry Potter theme party. We pulled out the Halloween decorations and planned activities to keep the girls busy. Here are some highlights from her party.
We made butterbeer. I couldn't belive how much the girls drank.
She English trifle instead of a cake.
We had chocolate frogs.

The girls made these felt owls. We also had a gnome hunt out the yard but I didn't take any pictures of it because it was cold and windy. It was a fast hunt.

We had a potions class in the dungeon.

We had a Bertie Botts jellybean eating contest. I could not believe how the girls just kept eating them.

It was so funny to watch their faces while they were eating the jellybeans. I wish I would have take more picures.

Riley had a great time planning the party. The girls were fun. She has such good friends this year at school. Her best year yet. I am so glad for the friends she has made.

No comments: