Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Halloween at Disneyland

After spending the morning at the park we left around lunchtime and went back to the house. We spent time getting everyone in their costumes. It took quite an effort to get everyone ready. We needed faces painted, hair done, and heads shaved. This is the only picture I took of the decorations at the park. It was crowded and I was hoping to get some pictures the next morning when there were less people. Imagine my suprise when we got to the park the next day and the Halloween decorations were all gone and they had some Christmas stuff up. They must have worked all night.
Emily, Mariah, Dominic, and Riley as Things 1,2,3 and 4. They got looks everywhere we went.
Devin as the Hulk
Missy braided snakes into my hair so I could be Medusa. I actually lost a snake on Space Mountain. It flew out of my hair. I hope it didn't hit the person behind me on the ride.
What can I even say about Justin? He got weird looks all that night. There was nobody else in the park dressed up like him.
All of us in our costumes that night.
We had a good time. It was a little more crowded than I expected. Since you had to buy special ticket to get in I thought there would be less people there. If we were ever to go on Halloween again. I would skip the trick or treating. Our kids really were just curious to see what it would be like. They had didn't places you could go in the park to get candy. Once they knew what it was like they just wanted to go on the rides. It would be really fun to just go on the rides. There wasn't much of a wait for any of them. But that was hard to do with little kids since we were swapping and watching the little ones. It was fun to be there. I think the best part of the whole night having all of us dressed up and being there together.

No comments: