Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Model Train Show

Now that we have a little boy in our family we have widened our interests to include new things. We took Devin to the Model Train show at the Union Station this year. Something we have never done with 3 girls. He loves trains right now and he really liked the show. He didn't want to leave. There were so many trains to see and even one he could ride. They also had this amazing Lego display. If any of you have been to our house during the Halloween season knows. Justin was amazed by the display. It is nice for Justin to have another male in our house. Not that he doesn't love the girls. It is a good thing to have cars, trucks, Legos, and other boy things in the house and not just naked Barbie dolls.

3 comments:

Julia said...

Holy Cow!!! That is so cool! That is amazing! Tell me about it next time!

Kristin said...

Did you see my dad? He always has a module at these shows, and he also comes to Idaho to do one too. I painted the background on his module.

In case you don't remember who my dad is, just look for the guy with the dixie cup in his back pocket. Ha! That was just a joke.

(Sorry--I thought I left this comment several days ago, but my computer's been weird, so maybe not.

Spring said...

I thought about your dad wondering if he would be there, but I did not see him. I have not thought about the dixie cup in years. I laughed!