Saturday, May 8, 2010

The Homestead

Over Spring break we went to The Homestead in Midway. We had never been there before. It is a resort and spa. We went up to Park City and did some shopping. I am not sure it was exciting for Justin and Devin but the girls and I sure had a good time. We just stayed for one evening. We had dinner there and went swimming in the pool. The kids had great time being away from home, eating out, and swimming. It was fun to get away, but not as restful for Justin and I. We all stayed in a large room with 2 beds and a small attached room with bunkbeds. Devin was absolutley perfect. He slept from 9pm until 7am the next morning. Riley, on the other hand, was getting over a cold and coughed until about 1:30 in the morning. And then Mariah started talking in her sleep about 2am. It was on of the rougher nights I have had in hotel. Justin and I both got up exhausted and with bags under our eyes. We were commenting that it was nice to get away and spend time together as a family and nice to get home again. They have lots of houses and cottages you and stay in while you are there. This is where we stayed in the Bunkhouse more of a rustic cabin. This a picture at the top of the hot springs crater. You can soak or scuba dive in it. It is a long way down. If you look really close you can see a person in the water down there.

No comments: