Today is the big day! It was alot easier to find pictures of him because I have been a lot more organized this past year. It was hard picking just a few favorites. This year has flown by. I can still vividly remember the day he was born. It was such a crazy day. It has been so much fun having a baby in the house again. Devin has brought us so much happiness and brought our family closer together. Happy birthday, little man!
Was that picture of Devin on the blanket in his swimsuit up at bear lake? He looks like he's having a blast. I have one of Cooper fraom that day standing in the big hole that Cody dug with sand all over his face.
3 comments:
He is so cute I cannot believe that he is one already boy time flys!
What a sweet photo walk down memory lane. :) I can't wait to see pictures of him diving into his cake!
Was that picture of Devin on the blanket in his swimsuit up at bear lake? He looks like he's having a blast. I have one of Cooper fraom that day standing in the big hole that Cody dug with sand all over his face.
Post a Comment