We went to the Festival of the Trees on Friday. One of my favorite Christmas traditions. I signed up for a new comittee since the board member I was working with resigned after last year. I get to help with the gingerbread houses next year (anyone interested in joining the committee with me?) Afterwards we went to eat at Joe's Crab Shack. Crab is Justin's favorite food and Emily loves it now too. Notice how proud she is in the picture that she got her own crab bucket.
3 comments:
I was going to ask you about Festival of the Trees when I was out last weekend and I forgot. I bet it was so beautiful! How fun to be over the gingerbread houses!
If you like crab, too, there is a WHOLE lotta crab in Baltimore Harbor. :)
I miss the Festival of the Trees - so many memories! Just thinking about our bus ride that year still makes me laugh! What a fun thing to be involved with!
Daryl too is obsessed with Crab... it would be fun to have a crab eating contest to see who could eat the most!
Post a Comment